Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sweater Weather

Winter is prime sweater weather time. It's all about cozying up in a warm sweater, sitting by the fireplace and watching re-runs of Friends on Netflix. Luckily, Calgary has had a mild winter (knock on wood) but there are still days when the weather dips below the comfort level. It's on those days that I thank my lucky stars that plus size retailers are producing on-trend, comfortable knits to keep me warm and chic. My sweater collection has grown exponentially this season, including this Addition Elle number that I am absolutely in love with. Paired with a simple black dress and high boots, this look is comfortable and every day chic.
Here are a few of my sweater weather picks! All these sweaters come in plus sizes and are all pretty affordable. I think it's important to remember that even though the weather is getting bleak and grey, your personal style doesn't have to do the same. Texture, colour and prints can still be utilized in your every day closet at any time of the year. Luckily for us, plus size brands are more willing to help us do so! 
Click each image to go directly to where you can grab yours!