Thursday 15 October 2015

7 Leather Jackets to Get You Through Fall


The leather jacket is the epitome of Fall fashion. As can be seen by the amazing array of leather jackets across pretty much all major retailers, this is a trend that continues to come back year after year. So why is the leather jacket so integral to Fall? There is one simple answer to this question - no other piece of clothing in your Fall closet will be as versatile as a leather jacket. Ever since picking up the NadiaxAdditionElle Moto Jacket, I have been able to add it to a huge amount of looks, ranging from a simple t-shirt and pants to a little black dress perfect for a late dinner out. I have no chill when it comes to expressing my love for leather jackets and I feel the need to share my love with you all!

Yes, real leather jackets can be quite costly but I'd urge you to splurge on one good one for the season. In addition to that one splurge, there is a great variety of faux leather jackets that will give you the same leather look for a fraction of the cost! I have scoured the internet and found some great faux and real leather jackets in the plus size range. I am happy to say that this was not a difficult task, proving that plus size retailers are listening to us, the consumers, and producing on-trend pieces in extended sizes. 

Below are some of my favourite finds, broken down by colour, that were both relatively affordable and from brands I trust to provide me with great quality! Click on each image to go directly to where you can purchase each one! 

For the tan lovers: ASOS & Lane Bryant

For those whose love of black will never die: Forever XX1 & New Look
For the jewel tone lovers: Nordstrom & Torrid