Tuesday 10 March 2015

Geometric Prints

Michel Studio Print Dress - Addition Elle | Hair by Christine at Calgary Best Hair
It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Addition Elle! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the brand grow and evolve to produce timeless pieces that flatter a variety of different body types. I remember growing up with Addition Elle being the only retailer that made clothes that satisfied my deluded sense of what normal was because their clothing looked like what my friend were wearing. Fast forward a couple of years, to a point in my life where I embrace my body, and Addition Elle has remained a constant staple in my sense fashion.
 



This Michel Studio print dress is the perfect winter-to-spring piece. The longer length allows it to be worn through the tail end of this cold winter season and the fun, yellow print allows it to fit perfectly into your spring wardrobe. My favourite detail in this dress are the side slits that allow for the perfect wind-swept pose and add a  very feminine touch. This geometric print is strong, and carries itself very well, which is why I opted for no accessories (I know...I was shocked too). Instead, I paired the dress with nude pumps courtesy of ShoeDazzle and let the wicked, geometric print do the rest. The mid-scoop neck is very flattering, elongating the neck and drawing attention upwards. This dress is definitely a 10/10 and it will get a lot of use from me during the spring!