Friday 20 February 2015

Eyebrow Game

Vintage Floral Print Duster Jacket - Thirfted | Eyebrwgame Too Strong T - Nylon Shop
Boyfriend Jeans c/o of Addition Elle (old) - Similar Here | Keds c/o Little Burgundy 

When Nadia Aboulhosn launched her t-shirt shop, I just had to get one. When I saw this particular t-shirt with a message that not only spoke to my soul, but to my entirety, I knew I had to get it. Paired with my favourite boyfriend jeans and some comfy keds, this is basically my go to outfit. I decided to pair it up with this amazing vintage floral duster jacket, that I picked up from a thrift store in Hamilton, Ontario. This duster jacket gives me all of the life, featuring some serious shoulder pad action and amazing print. It is the perfect piece to jazz up any simple outfit, and it is seriously one of my most prized possessions.   


I used to be nervous when it came to vintage shopping as a plus size lady, but I now realize that there are so many vintage shops that cater to plus sizes. These stores can be found online and offer amazingly unique one of a piece items that will add a beautiful flare to your wardrobe. I did some research and came up with my top 3 plus size vintage online boutiques. I am really excited to share them and can't wait to see some of the amazing pieces you find!